These highly specialized veterinary research officers are key contributors to developing countermeasures against biological agents.
What does VRO stand for?
VRO stands for Veterinary Research Officer (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VRO
We have 28 other meanings of VRO in our Acronym Attic
- Von Recklinghausen's Neurofibromatosis
- Ventana Ranch Neighborhood Association (est. 2001; Albuquerque, NM)
- Veterans Resource Network Association
- Viral Ribonucleic Acid
- Virtual Reality Notre Dame (video game)
- Neovascular Inflammatory Vitreoretinopathy
- Von Rechts Nach Links (German: From Left to RIght Language)
- Voyageurs Region National Park Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Vacuum Residual Oil (petroleum distillation)
- Variable Replacement Operator
- Victorian Resources Online (Australia)
- Vital Records Office
- Vlaams Radio Orkest (Dutch: Flemish Radio Orchestra; Brussels Philharmonic)
- Vacation Rental Owners Association
- Vibrational Raman Optical Activity (chemistry)
- Vintage Racing Organization of America
- Visual Reinforcement Orientation Audiology (hearing)
- Volatility of the Return on Assets (finance)
- Vertical Rate of Climb
- Virtual and Real Object Collisions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In her early career, she was a veterinary research officer at the Institute of Animal Health.
Hume Field is a veterinary research officer with the Animal Research Institute, Queensland Department of Primary Industries.