32 for the purposes of the Institute of Biology and Wildlife Diseases and Institute of Veterinary Public Health and Toxicology.
What does VPH stand for?
VPH stands for Veterinary Public Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VPH
We have 19 other meanings of VPH in our Acronym Attic
- Vice Provost for Graduate Education
- Vancouver PC (Personal Computer) Gaming League (online gaming forum)
- Volume Percentage of Glands
- Virtual Private Game Network
- Vereniging Paardrijden Gehandicapten Oost (Dutch: Association of East Riding Disabled)
- Vaca Plateau Geoarchaeological Project (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- VCL Precision Geolocation System (NASA)
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital (Van Nuys, CA)
- Vehicles Per Hour (traffic engineering)
- Véhicule À Propulsion Humaine (French: Human Powered Vehicle)
- Victoria Park Harriers (London, UK athletics club)
- Video Phase History
- Viewers Per Household
- Viewers Per Viewing Household
- Virtual Physiological Human
- Virus del Papiloma Humano
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon
- Volume Phase Holographic
- Veterinary Public Health Association (British Veterinary Association; UK)
- Vice President for Health Affairs (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human and veterinary public health authorities also may have to be consulted in situations regarding potentially or actually exposed pets that either are not current on their rabies vaccines or never have been vaccinated.
Prof Reilly, a consultant in veterinary public health, questioned whether all the halal meat produced was being eaten by the Muslim community.
Further evidence of the changing face of CVBD management came from Dr Filipe Dantas-Torres of the Department of Veterinary Public Health at the University of Bari, Italy, who presented data suggesting that the common Brown Dog tick (Rhicephalus sanguineus) has the potential to be involved in the epidemiology of leishmaniosis, a disease that can prove fatal to dogs and humans.
100923 Muhammad Munir Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden Address for correspondence: Muhammad Munir, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Veterinary Public Health, Section of Virology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Ulls vag 2B, 751 89 Uppsala, Sweden; email: muhammad.
5 SF757 For veterinary practitioners, veterinarians in a control function, animal and food scientists, welfare scientists, students, auditing and inspection officials, and risk managers, Smulders (production animal medicine and veterinary public health, U.
Darem Tabaa, professor of veterinary public health at Al Baath University in Syria, said that until now, health officials in Arab countries still don't know how to coordinate information with the media.
Adil Badri, veterinary public health officer for the Municipality, described the gang as "philistines".