today announced they have signed a supply and trademark agreement for Acemannan Immunostimulant(TM) with Veterinary Products Laboratories (VPL).
What does VPL stand for?
VPL stands for Veterinary Products Laboratories
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VPL
We have 129 other meanings of VPL in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicles Per Kilometer
- Valor Presente Liquido (Portuguese: Net Present Value)
- Vanco Prykerchenska Ltd. (est. 2007; Vanco Energy Company)
- Vancouver Public Library
- Vanishing Point Left
- Vega Precision Laboratories, Inc.
- Ventral Posterolateral Nucleus (brain)
- Vernon Public Library (Canada)
- Vertical Plane Launch (wide-band model)
- Vertical Protection Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
Verizon Wireless Veterinary Products Laboratories In addition, a distinguished panel of successful partnering experts will discuss how to expand and innovate your organization through strategic alliances.
About Veterinary Products Laboratories VPL is a manufacturer of wound management, behavioral, nutritional, and insecticidal products, as well as medical devices for the veterinary community.
According to pet health experts at Farnam Pet Products and Veterinary Products Laboratories, there is a healthy fear of loud noises, but dogs that suffer from noise phobias may respond with inappropriate or unwanted behavior that causes property destruction, upsetting harmony in the household.