John Kirk, a veterinarian at the University of California Cooperative Extension Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Research Center in Tulare, said the cattle were likely infected through grazing contaminated vegetation from naturally occurring anthrax spores in the soil.
What does VMTRC stand for?
VMTRC stands for Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Research Center (University of California, Davis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VMTRC in our Acronym Attic
- Vista Medical Technologies Inc
- Very Many Thanks in Anticipation
- Vapautus Marssi, Taistelu ja Liikuntakoulutuksesta (Finnish, relieved from march, combat and physical education)
- Victoria Mixed Tactics League (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Viral Membrane Trapping Method
- Vm Technology Network (VMWare)
- VMware Technology Network
- Victorian Motorcycle Tour Operators Association (Australia)
- Versatile Message Transaction Protocol
- Voluntary Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Victorian Multidisciplinary Trauma Resource Management (Australia)
- Valveless Melt Transfer System
- Victoria Mutual Money Transfer Services
- Virtual Mission Training System (US Navy)
- Vitreomacular Traction Syndrome
- VMBS (Victoria Mutual Building Society) Money Transfer Services (Jamaica)
- Volunteer Management Training Series (various locations)
- Virtual Machine Time-Sharing System
- velocity of the Montreal Track Test
- Viking Mountain Tool Works (Decorah, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system will be evaluated by a team including Jim Cullor, DVM, PhD, Director of University of California, Davis' Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Research Center, with the intention of integrating the fully contained system technology into the system Bion is providing for the California Dairy Technology Center (previously announced, October 12, 2000).
After reviewing data provided by Bion, the NMS was selected by the Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Research Center for meeting the following criteria: 1.