He earned his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from NC State University.
What does VMD stand for?
VMD stands for Veterinary Medicine Degree (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMD
We have 48 other meanings of VMD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Marine Photographic Squadron (US Marine Corps aviation unit designation 1920s to 1940s)
- Valve Motor Drive (various companies)
- vector meson dominance
- Vehicle Miles Driven (transportation)
- Vehicle Monitoring Device
- Vehicle-Mounted Detector
- Versatile Multilayer Disc
- Vertical Magnetic Dipole
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (University of Pennsylvania)
- Veterinary Medicine Division
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate (United Kingdom)
- Video Motion Detection
- Video Motion Detector
- Vintage Motorcycle Days (sponsored by the American Motorcyclist Association)
- Virtual Magnetic Dipole
- Virtual MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Device (software)
- Visual Merchandising Display
- Visual Molecular Dynamics (molecular graphics software)
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Report (Micronutrient Initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George's University School of Veterinary Medicine DVM program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association and is authorized by the government of Grenada to confer the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree upon those candidates who successfully complete its rigorous academic requirements.
Jean Hofve earned her doctor of veterinary medicine degree at Colorado State University and has practiced holistic and conventional veterinary medicine in Denver, Colorado.
org) to offer the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree program.
State University, he received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia in 1976.
Eligible applicants will: * Have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, or the equivalent, from a school accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association; * Have qualifying educational loan debt; * Be offered employment, establish or maintain a practice in a veterinary shortage area; and * Spend 80 percent of the time as a food animal veterinary practitioner.
Photo: Business Wire) About Ross University Ross University was founded in 1978 and is a provider of medical and veterinary education offering doctor of medicine and doctor of veterinary medicine degree programs.
Rubin received his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in 1968.