Kansas State University s Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital is currently underway with planning efforts for a proposed Equine Performance Center.
What does VMTH stand for?
VMTH stands for Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMTH
- Virginia M. Tutt Branch Library (South Bend, IN)
- Veluwse Motor Toer Club (Dutch motorcycle club)
- Victorian Microarray Technology Consortium (Australia)
- Victorian Mixed Tenpin Club (Australian)
- Victorian Mountain Tramping Club (Australia)
- Victorious Ministries through Christ (various locations)
- Virginia Motorsports Technology Center (Patrick Henry Community College, Martinsville; VA)
- Victims of Mill Tailings Exposure (Monticello, UT)
- Virus-Modified Tumor Cell Extract (immunology)
- Vertical Magnet Test Facility
- Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital
- Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital-University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Vereniging Medisch Tandheelkundige Interactie (Dutch: Medical Dental Association Interaction; Netherlands)
- Vista Medical Technologies Inc
- Very Many Thanks in Anticipation
- Vapautus Marssi, Taistelu ja Liikuntakoulutuksesta (Finnish, relieved from march, combat and physical education)
- Victoria Mixed Tactics League (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Viral Membrane Trapping Method
- Vm Technology Network (VMWare)
- VMware Technology Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital on campus, the UC Davis Animal Blood Bank is the largest program of its kind west of the Mississippi River.
James Roush, an orthopedic surgeon at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at Kansas State University, is one such veterinarian.
A 15-year-old female white-capped pionus parrot (Pionus senilis) was presented to the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, Kansas State University, (Manhattan, KS, USA) because of a 10-day history of a slightly decreased appetite and a 1-week progression of dyspnea.
He currently Heads the Companion Animal Hemodialysis Units at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at UC Davis and the UC Veterinary Medical Center-San Diego.
The School also offers a myriad of research and service activities covering a broad spectrum of biomedical and applied sciences, including an outstanding Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.
A retrospective study was conducted on free-ranging raptors (n = 402) presented to the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, School of Veterinary Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, during a 3-year period (1997-2000).
Edling received his BS from Texas A&M University in 1981 and his degree in veterinary medicine from Colorado State University, and was on the faculty of the University of Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.