In July 2005, Maddie's Fund awarded a grant of $60,000 to the Veterinary Medical Association of New York City in support of Maddie's(R) Spay/Neuter Project.
What does VMANYC stand for?
VMANYC stands for Veterinary Medical Association of New York City
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Virgin Mean Annual Discharge (river flow)
- Volume Median Aerodynamic Diameter
- Volunteers Making a Difference (Cambodia)
- Vehicle Mounted Active Denial System
- Vector Magnetometer
- Victorian Medicare Action Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Voice Mail
- Video Music Awards Japan
- Video Music Awards Latin America
- Virtual Metropolitan Area Networks
- Vector Map
- Vector Smart Map
- Virginia Medical Assistance Program (Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services)
- Virtual Machine Performance Monitor Analysis Program
- Visual Mapping of Portfolios (software)
- Vector Smart Map Aeronautical Data
- Marine Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Vice Marshal
- Vintage Military Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- Vehicle Management Accounting System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- The Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals and the Veterinary Medical Association of New York City (VMANYC) today announced they have been awarded a first year Maddie's Fund grant to create life-saving programs that will end the killing of healthy and treatable homeless animals in New York City.