At least two trade organizations are devoted to the practice: the American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture and the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society.
What does VAP stand for?
VAP stands for Veterinary Acupuncture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAP
We have 150 other meanings of VAP in our Acronym Attic
- Value-Added Product (meteorology; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Vector Adaptive Predictive Coding
- Vendor Assessment Program (Arizona)
- Venous Access Port (medical device)
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Verification and Acceptance Program
- Vertical Auto Profile
- Very Annoying Person
- Veteran Advocacy Project (Urban Justice Center; New York, NY)
- Veterans Assistance Program (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Holden Veterinary Clinic accepts patients being referred for veterinary acupuncture.
It's been like this since 2002," said International Veterinary Acupuncture Society executive director Vikki Weber.
He gained the top International Veterinary Acupuncture Society's qualification, the best in the world, and researched the use of a light source in place of needles.
of the Integrative Medical Center ofters not only traditional Western treatments but also veterinary acupuncture, massage therapy, Reiki, dietary consultation, homeopathy, and herbal and traditional Chinese medicine.
Recommended reading: Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Richard and Susan Pitcairn The New Natural Cat by Anitra Frazier Cats Naturally by Juliette de Bairacli Levy The Complete Herbal Handbook for Farm and Stable by Juliette de Bairacli Levy Jeanne Fowler is a holistic small animal veterinarian certified in Veterinary Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation.
Drake is a 1989 graduate of the University of Missouri, School of Veterinary Medicine in addition to being certified in Veterinary Acupuncture.
org; International Veterinary Acupuncture Society, (970) 266-0666, www.