She was a member of Santa Maria de la Paz Catholic Community and the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary.
What does VFWA stand for?
VFWA stands for Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VFWA
- Voorrang Fietsers Van Rechts (Dutch: Priority Right From Cyclists)
- Voice for Veterans Services (Sunset Beach, California)
- Vereinigte Flugtechnische Werke (German aerospace company)
- Vertical Flow Wetland
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Video For Windows (Microsoft)
- Virtual Fighter Wing (US Air Force)
- Volney F. Warner & Associates (McLean, VA)
- Valley Forge Watershed Association
- Vestergaard Frandsen West Africa
- Virtual Fixed Wireless Access
- Void Filled With Asphalt
- Voluntary Family Welfare Association
- Voluntary Flexible Working Arrangements
- Virginia Federation of Women's Clubs
- Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department (Montpelier, VT)
- Verein zur Förderung von Wissenschaft und Forschung
- Ventura Fish and Wildlife Office (San Buenaventura, CA)
- Vanuatu Free West Papua Association
- Vets of Foreign Wars, Unmet Needs Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a past president of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary in Southbridge and a member and past officer of the Webster-Dudley American Legion Auxiliary.
Veterans of Foreign Wars auxiliary member Evie Moore sang the national anthem and ``My Buddy.
The 45-minute ceremony included renditions of the national anthem and ``God Bless America'' by the Palmdale High School Choral Group, a rifle salute by the Antelope Valley High School Cadet Corp Honor Guard and ``My Buddy'' sung by Evie Mooer of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary.
The annual event will spotlight disabled veterans and also will call attention to the 1999 centennial of the California Federation of Woman's Clubs and the national Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary, parent organizations of the local co-sponsors.
With money needed for personal items to make up the boxes, Wood's group and the Quartz Hill Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary put together a patriotic luncheon, a soup bonanza and a sale of specialty pens, with all of the proceeds earmarked for the project.