Supervisor Agency : Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Dnd Contact Name: Anna Lou Elaba Roales country :Philippines 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does VMMC stand for?
VMMC stands for Veterans Memorial Medical Center (Philippines; est. 1995)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMMC
We have 1 other meaning of VMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Vanessa Mills Makeup Artistry (Canada)
- Vecinos Mundiales Mesoamérica (Spanish: World-wide Neighbors Mesoamerica
- Vector Memory-Memory Architectures (computer architecture)
- Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Victorian Masonic Motorcycle Association (Australia)
- Virtual Memory Mapping Architecture (computing)
- Victoria Memorial Museum Building (Canadian Museum of Nature)
- Volumetric Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (est. 1999)
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College (India)
- Vehicle Maintenance Management Conference
- Viral Marketing Media Corp. (New York, NY)
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Virtual Memory-Mapped Communication (telecommunications)
- Virtual Machine Manager Configuration Analyzer (trademark of Microsoft)
- Vehicle Mounted Mine Detector (Army)
- Vehicular Mounted Mine Detection
- Vehicle Mounted Mine Detection System
- Virtual Mail Manager Interface
- Vas Megyei Muvelodési És Ifjúsági Központ
- Verslo Mokymo Metodinis Konsultacinis Centras (Lithuanian: Business Teaching Methodology Consultation Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Medical Center in Taguig City to Veterans Memorial Medical Center in Quezon City for continued detention in hospital.
former president Arroyo will be transferred to the Veterans Memorial Medical Center," Pelicano told reporters.
Jose Estrada, a former mayor and an actor, has been detained at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center along with his father.
; Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Meridian, Conn.
Estrada was earlier escorted by a convoy of police cars to the Sandiganbayan court from the Veterans Memorial Medical Center about seven kilometers away.
Doctors at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in metropolitan Manila recommended that Estrada, 64, stay in the hospital for 10 to 14 days so he can undergo further tests and treatment.
At the government-run Veterans Memorial Medical Center in metropolitan Manila, election officials brought in two ballot boxes to allow detained former President Joseph Estrada and his son Jose ''Jinggoy'' Estrada to vote from the hospital where the deposed president is staying for a medical checkup.