The five-year contract will provide 152 medical centers in the 21 Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISNs) and seven Consolidated Medical Outpatient Pharmacy facilities with a real-time, system-wide solution to help improve operational efficiency, quality, satisfaction, and compliance.
What does VISN stand for?
VISN stands for Veterans Integrated Service Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VISN
We have 1 other meaning of VISN in our Acronym Attic
- Vision & Image Sciences Laboratory
- Visual Interactive Syntax Learning
- Vizhinjam International Seaport Ltd. (India)
- Visualization in Science and Mathematics (educational program)
- Voice Interworking Service Module (Cisco)
- Viscosity Measurement (oil industry)
- Visual Modification
- Visualization and Modeling
- Visual Modification Set
- Vermont Institute for Science, Math and Technology
- Virtual Integrated Sky Network (Loral Orion)
- Vision Interfaith Satellite Network (now Hallmark Channel)
- Visibility Not Available (METAR code)
- Vancouver Island Symphony Orchestra (Nanaimo, BC, Canada)
- Vancouver Island Strata Owners Association (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Visual Observer
- Visual Observer (US DoD)
- Virtual Interactive Student-Oriented Learning Environment (Hong Kong)
- Violent and Sex Offenders Register (UK)
- Violent Offender & Sex Offender Register (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Veterans Integrated Service Network 3 | Brooklyn, N.
Department of Veterans Affairs' 21 Veterans Integrated Service Networks, will deploy the solutions at several of its facilities, including the James J.
Khurana and his colleagues performed three retrospective analyses of the Veterans Integrated Service Network 16 database, looking at 483,733 patients who made regular visits to a VA medical center clinic from October 1998 to June 2004.
But she said The Veterans Integrated Service Network 20, which oversees veterans affairs in Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho, tracks the number of veterans who have to wait longer than 30 days for a health care appointment.
Stephanie Hart-Hughes Veterans Integrated Service Network Patricia Quigley Veterans Integrated Service Network Tatjana Bulat Veterans Integrated Service Network Polly Palacios Veterans Integrated Service Network Steven Scott Veterans Integrated Service Network Stephanie Hart-Hughes, Veterans Integrated Service Network, James A.
John Health System in Detroit and to veterans integrated service network.
org announced today the following awards and their recipients: * Improving Regulatory Compliance was awarded to US Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Integrated Service Network 11 (VISN 11) and Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System Sterile Processing Services (VAAAHS SPS).