This is also the same for members currently enrolled in the Veterans Educational Assistance Program.
What does VEAP stand for?
VEAP stands for Veterans Educational Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VEAP
We have 5 other meanings of VEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Visa Emergency Assistance Centre (various locations)
- Vocational Education Assessment Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
- Variable External Auxiliary Data Record (information processing)
- Vancouver Effects and Animation Festival (Canada)
- Vereinigte Energiewerke AG (Germany)
- Vontobel Europe Alpha Generator (finance)
- Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery Corporation (est. 1990)
- Virtual Environments for Advanced Modeling (minitrack)
- Value Engineering Analysis and Management Academic Community
- Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
- Virginia Enterprise Applications Program
- Visiting East Asian Professionals Program (Washington University)
- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People (Minnesota)
- VSCS (Voice Switching Control System) Emergency Access Radio System
- Ventricular Epicardial Activation Sequence
- Ventilation at the Anaerobic Threshold
- Vessel Entries and Transits (Washington)
- Virtual Education Action Zone Project (Cisco Systems; San Jose, CA)
- Vehicle Equipment Bay (space)
- Venezuela Bolivar (Currency Unit, ISO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has written several articles on Army programs and advanced schooling, including the Veterans Educational Assistance Program and the Army University Access Online (eArmyU).
The benefits are located in several programs: the Montgomery GI Bill--Active Duty (MGIB-AD); Accelerated Payment for MGIB-AD; Licensing and Certification; Tuition Assistance "Top-Up"; the Montgomery GI Bill--Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR); Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP); Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA); Work-Study Program; and the Tutorial Assistance Program.