The Veterans Benefits Improvement Act of 2004 tied increases in the VA guaranty to the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation's conforming loan limit, allowing VA to keep pace with rising home values.
What does VBIA stand for?
VBIA stands for Veterans Benefits Improvement Act of 2004
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VBIA
- Verify Bulk Input
- Vertebrobasilar Ischemia (medical disorder)
- Vertebrobasilar Territory Ischemia
- Vertical Blanking Interval
- Victory Briefs Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Virginia Bankshares Inc.
- Virginia Bioinformatics Institute
- Vision-Based Interaction (human-computer interaction)
- Vital Basics, Inc. (Portland, ME)
- Vane-Blade Interaction Analysis
- Victorian Building Industry Agreement (Australia)
- Video-Based Interaction Analysis
- Virginia Business Incubation Association
- Vertical Bipolar Integrated Circuit
- Vertical Bipolar Intercompany
- Vertical Blanking Interval Code
- Virginia Business Information Center
- Virtual Business Innovation Center (various organizations)
- value-based insurance designs
- Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
As it formed up, the Veterans Benefits Improvement Act of 2004 combined provisions from a number of bills from the Senate and the House of Representatives.
The newly passed Veterans Benefits Improvement Act of 2004 increases from 18 months to 24 months the maximum length of time that employers must offer employer-sponsored health coverage under USERRA to employees on military leave.