The conference excitement continued into the evening as Frances Costa and Ellen Drogo presented the Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service program, followed by Robi Riley highlighting the Auxiliary Junior Activities program.
What does VAVS stand for?
VAVS stands for Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAVS
We have 1 other meaning of VAVS in our Acronym Attic
- Vacuum-Assisted Venous Drainage (cardiology)
- Value-Added Value Engineering
- Visual Aid Volunteers of Florida
- Vilniaus Antano Vienuolio Gimnazija (Lithuanian gymnasium)
- [not an acronym] (sports and social club; San Diego, CA)
- Voortgezet Algemeen Volwassenenonderwijs (Dutch, adult education)
- Voluntary Accelerated Vehicle Retirement (California)
- Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squads, Inc.
- Value Added Voice Services (phone service feature)
- Veterans Administration Volunteer Services
- Veterans Against the Vietnam War
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used in 1948 and from 1956 to date)
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron (US Navy)
- Vardø, Norway - Svartnes (Airport Code)
- Violence Against Women
- Violence at Work
- Voice of Afghan Women
- Von Amts Wegen (German: Officially)
- Vancouver Amateur Winemakers Association (Canada)
- Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jesse Brown Memorial Youth Scholarship Program honors outstanding young volunteers who are active participants in the Department of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service programs.
Through our participation with the Department of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Services (VAVS) program and the DAV Transportation Network, our members serve their fellow disabled veterans in a variety of helpful and valued ways.
Through Department of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service (VAVS) programs across the country, America's youth are reaching out in record numbers to give their time and energy to our disabled veterans.
These scholarships recognize outstanding young volunteers who are active participants in the Department of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service Program.