Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in Hospital (VANQWISH) Trial Investigators.
What does VANQWISH stand for?
VANQWISH stands for Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in Hospital (medical trial)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Network of Nonprofit Organizations (Richmond, VA)
- Vancouver Orgainzing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- Vancouver Organizing Committee (2010 Winter Olympics; Canada; est. 2003)
- Veterans Affairs Nursing Outcome Database (US VA)
- Variable Lift and Timing System (BMW)
- Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung (German: variable camshaft control)
- Valor Actual Neto Privado (Spanish: Private Net Present Value)
- Vermont Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Hartland, VT)
- Vermont Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations
- Software Quality Assurance Vancouver User Group (Vancouver, Canada)
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Value-Added Network Service
- Value-Added Network Systems
- Vehicular Alert and Notification System
- Visual Arts Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Visual Arts Network of South Africa
- Veículo Aéreo Não Tripulado (Portuguese: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle; Brazil)
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs National Telecommunications System
- Vulnerability Analysis of Nuclear Weapons in Allied Command, Europe