The Governor, along with local legislators, spent the afternoon at the Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) visiting with patients, and touring the medical center.
What does VAMC stand for?
VAMC stands for Veterans Affairs Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAMC
We have 6 other meanings of VAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Voluntary Affirmative Marketing Agreement (Home Builders Association of Northern California)
- Virginia Motorcyclists Against Cancer
- Virginia Martial Arts Institute (Alexandria, VA)
- Versailles Project on Advanced Materials and Standards
- Virginia Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Vlaamse Atletiek Midden Brabant (Dutch: Flemish Brabant Athletics Center; Belgium)
- Vilas Area Mountain Bike and Ski Association (Eagle River, WI)
- Valmiki Ambedkar Malin Bastee Awas Yojna
- Ventralis Anterior Pars Magnocellularis (neurology)
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Mortgage Center (Columbia, MO)
- Virginia Advanced Medical Center (Centreville, VA)
- Victorian Association of Miniature Enthusiasts (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Marketing Educators
- Visual Age Micro Edition (computer software; MontaVista Software Inc.)
- Voice on ATM Multiplication Equipment
- Virginia Association of Music Educators Administrators (Stephenson, VA)
- Vaccine Antigen Master File
- Valley Animal Medical Foundation (Aubrey, TX)
- Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His wife was a VA research assistant who often had lunch with Ron Campbell, past Department Commander and Hospital Service Coordinator for Veterans Affairs medical center in Memphis.
Psychiatrist Rachel Yehuda of the Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center in New York and her colleagues studied 38 women who were pregnant on Sept.
Summary: Authorizes the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to carry out construction projects that improve, renovate, establish and update patient care facilities at Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers, government-sponsored nursing homes, and for other purposes.
Sinai School of Medicine and the Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center tracked pregnant women who were living near the WTC at the time of the collapse.
Houston's CPCRA unit--dubbed "HART," for Houston AIDS Research Team--will operate out of 3 sites: Thomas Street Clinic, Montrose Clinic and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
John E Kurtzke of the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Washington, D.
The School of Medicine's primary clinical affiliate is University Hospitals Case Medical Center and is additionally affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center, the Louis Stokes Cleveland Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, with which it established the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University in 2002.