Steven Linder of the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System Hospital, Palo Alto, Calif.
What does VAHS stand for?
VAHS stands for Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAHS
We have 16 other meanings of VAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust (UK)
- Virginians Against Handgun Violence
- Viability-Analogous Hardy-Weinberg
- Village Animal Health Worker
- Vail (Amtrak station code; Vail, CO)
- Veltek Associates, Inc. (Malvern, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwest Asia has brought new challenges to Wounded Warriors as they begin the transition from the military healthcare system to the Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system.
``It breaks your heart, it absolutely breaks your heart, because you realize they are just kids and what they've seen is truly traumatic,'' said Kerri Childress, spokeswoman for the Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, where Warren and others struggle with brain injuries, blindness and other wounds.
McCarley of Boston Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.
Rahilly-Tierney, a researcher with Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center (MAVERIC), Boston Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.
Simply stated, it's not true," said the AMVETS leader, who pointed to news reports from across the country that facilities in the Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system are failing to make ends meet.
TVI Corporation (NASDAQ: TVIN), a global supplier of rapidly deployable first receiver and first responder systems for homeland security, hospitals, the military, police and fire departments, and public health agencies, today announced it has received an order valued at more than $300,000 from the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System of Ohio (VISN 10) for TVI's surge capacity and pandemic preparedness suite of products.
Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan and Chief of Infectious Diseases at the Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.