Cases of lung cancer diagnosed after people joined the VACS-VC were identified in the Veterans Affairs Central Cancer Registry.
What does VACCR stand for?
VACCR stands for Veterans Affairs Central Cancer Registry (US VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VACCR
- Virginia Association of Clinical Counselors (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (movement in the Philippines)
- Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Virginia Active Combustion Control Group (Virginia Tech; mechanical engineering)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health Organisation (Australia)
- Vacuum Air Components Company of America (South El Monte, CA)
- Vineyard Affordable Child Care Project (Martha's Vineyard)
- Virginia Association for Community Conflict Resolution
- Vermont Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Virginia Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Value-Added Chain Diagram (business process modeling)
- Vermont Association of Conservation Districts (Craftsbury, VT)
- Virtual Appliances CD
- Virtual Automatic Call Distribution (software for switching data and messages between network components)
- Visual Arts Coalition of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc.
- Vacancy Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Veterans Affairs Central Cancer Registry (VACCR) data.