He was also recently honored by the Washington State Legislature for his service to the DAV and was appointed by Washington's Governor to the Veterans Affairs Advisory Committee and the Governor's Disability Issues and Employment Committee.
What does VAAC stand for?
VAAC stands for Veterans Affairs Advisory Committee (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAAC
We have 8 other meanings of VAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Vessel Assist Association of America (est. 1983; various locations)
- Victorian Amateur Athletic Association (now Victorian Athletic Association; Australia)
- Visual Arts Alberta Association (Canada)
- Voice Activated Auto Attendant
- Virginia Association of Area Agencies on Aging (Richmond, VA)
- Vanguard Aggressive Age-Based Option (fund performance)
- Virginia Asian Advisory Board (est. 2001)
- Visual Artists' Association of Bulawayo (Bulawayo, South Africa)
- Valle Arriba Athletic Club (Venezuela)
- Vectored-thrust Aircraft Advanced Flight Control (active control technology research)
- Viral Antigen-Antibody Complex
- Volcanic Ash Advisory Center
- Volvo Ambient Air Cleaner (Volvo vehicles)
- Virginia Association of Car Councils
- Virginia Association for Adult and Continuing Education
- Veterans Administration Asymptomatic Carotid Study
- Valsts Augu Aizsardzibas Dienests
- Victorian Alcohol and Drug Association (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Vaccine Associated Adverse Events
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 /PRNewswire/ -- The Veterans Affairs Advisory Committee (VAAC) announced today that it will hold a special meeting focusing on health care reform and the impact on veterans and family members on Tuesday, Jan.
WASHINGTON -- Five new members have been appointed to the Department of Veterans Affairs Advisory Committee on Women Veterans, an expert panel that advises VA on issues and programs affecting women Veterans.