Categories: Bid Protest, Bid rejection protests, Bidder eligibility, Contracting officers, Databases, Eligibility criteria, Eligibility determinations, Procurement, Requirements definition, Service-disabled veteran-owned small business, Small business set-asides
What does VOSB stand for?
VOSB stands for Veteran-Owned Small Business
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VOSB in our Acronym Attic
- Vow of Silence
- Voluntary Observing System Expendable Bathythermograph
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (UK Ministry for Transport)
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (UK)
- Verbal Orders of Secretary of the Army
- Veterans of Overseas Service of America Inc.
- Vetronics Open Systems Architecture
- Victorian Orff Schulwerk Association (Victoria, Australia music educators)
- Village Operations Support Area (Olympic games)
- Volkswagen Owners of San Antonio
- Voluntary Organisations Standing Conference on Urban Regeneration (UK)
- Voluntary Organisation for Social Development (Bangladesh)
- Viewing On Same Day As Live (personal video recording)
- Version Original Subtitulada en Español (Spanish: Original Version Subtitled in Spanish)
- Virtual Operating System Environment
- Volunteer and Service Enquiry Southern Africa (South Africa)
- Virginia Occupational Safety and Health
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (below poverty vision care)
- Valley of the Sun Hockey Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Vermont Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
This has enabled the firm to qualify as a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Program Congress provided service-disabled veterans a preference in government contracting in recognition of their service to the country.
VA791-P-0077 to American Veteran Contracting Services (AVCS), a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for grounds maintenance services at the Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery.
30, 2010, the period during which companies may enter into agreements under the Program; and to permit service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns and HUBZone small business concerns to participate in the program as protege firms.
is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB).
As a veteran-owned small business, we are proud to be selected by the VA to deliver innovative, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to meet the agency's IT modernization goals," said LTG (Ret) Robert Donahue, CEO of By Light.
It is the only award given to the industry by the veteran-owned small business community.