California State Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Status was approved in 2012, and this most recent federal certification solidifies their position as an approved source for the Veteran's Affaris Administration, along with a multitude of other agencies, departments, and organizations.
What does VBE stand for?
VBE stands for Veteran Business Enterprise (business classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VBE
We have 30 other meanings of VBE in our Acronym Attic
- Vanishing Bile Duct Syndrome
- Vector-Borne Disease Section
- Victoria Ballroom Dance Society (Canada)
- Vision-Based Detection System
- Vorarlberger Berufsverband Diplomierter SozialarbeiterInnen (German: Vorarlberg Professional Association of Certified Social Workers; Vorarlberg, Austria)
- Visible Beam Downward Solar Flux
- Base-Emitter Voltage (transistors)
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether
- Verband Bildung und Erziehung (German: Combined Training and Education)
- VESA Bios Extension
- Visual Basic Editor (Microsoft)
- Visual Basic Environment (Microsoft)
- Voltage between the Base and Emitter
- Video Bios Extensions / Accelerator Functions
- VESA BIOS Extension/Audio Interface
- Virginia Beach Education Association
- Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre (Canada)
- Vehicle Borne Explosive Device (also see VBIED)
- Video-Based Engineering Education (North Carolina State University; distance learning program)
- Vehicle Builders Employees Federation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DBE companies fall into three categories: Minority Business Enterprises (MBE), Women Business Enterprises (WBE) and Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (SDVBE).
Academy Securities, a registered broker-dealer and certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, today announced that it has secured a $4 million subordinated loan from JPMorgan Chase to expand its business operations and hire and train military veterans in areas like trading, investment banking and municipal finance.
a FINRA registered US Broker-Dealer, California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB), and BIDS Trading, L.
State certification is Florida's premier stamp of approval for minority, women, and service-disabled veteran business enterprises, and coupled with County Certification, there leaves little doubt of the center's commitment to serving the business community.
Working with SISU Supply Chain Management on Federal, State or Municipal projects carries further benefits as SISU is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE).
The firm has offices in New York, Chicago, and San Diego and is a FINRA-registered Broker-Dealer, California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and SIPC member.
In addition to HUBZone Certification, Cynergy has also been certified as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business / Woman Owned Small Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business / Veteran Owned Small Business, Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Emerging Small Business, Department of Veterans Affairs VIP Certified SDVOSB, California Small Business Enterprise, and California Disadvantaged Veteran Business Enterprise.