Several keynote presentations will be held along with conference attendee technical tours of the Starbucks Coffee Roasting Plant, Key Arena, the Sheraton Hotel Construction Site, the Puget Sound Vessel Traffic Center, the Washington State Fire Fighting Academy, the Port of Seattle Container Facility, and the Beacon Hill Underground Tunnel Construction.
What does VTC stand for?
VTC stands for Vessel Traffic Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VTC
We have 107 other meanings of VTC in our Acronym Attic
- Vélo Tout Chemin (French: Hybrid bike for all roads)
- Venango Technology Center (Oil City, Pennsylvania)
- Vendor to Confirm
- Ventura Transfer Co. (Long Beach, California)
- Venture Theatre Company
- Vermont Technical College (Randolph Center, VT, USA)
- Vernon Telephone Cooperative (Wesbty, Wisconsin)
- Verticaal Transport Centrum (Netherlands)
- Vertical Turning Center (machine tool)
- Vesicular Tubular Cluster (biochemistry)
- Viasys Total Care
- Victorian Theatre Company (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Video Tape Cassette (InterVU)
- Video Teleconference
- Video Teleconference Center
- Video Teleconferencing
- Video Teleconferencing Capability
- Video Teleconvergence (Sprint)
- Vineyard Tennis Center (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Vintage Tone Control (music feature; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coast Guard has requested $4 million in 2005 to continue installing AIS equipment in its Vessel Traffic Centers, which monitor shipping activity and provide navigational advice.
From the Vessel Traffic Center in Valdez, Alaska, the state-of-the- art system, known as the Automated Dependent Surveillance System, will provide Coast Guard personnel with accurate and up-to-date information on marine traffic in the Prince William Sound area.