: Cary, NC) Schubert A, Hayman DS (1986) Plant growth responses to vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae.
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Vesicular-Arbuscular Mycorrhizae
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 110 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Value-Added Module
- Van Allen and Mallis (coin quality rating)
- Vane Adjustment Machine (turbine motors)
- Vapour Absorption Machine (India)
- Vegetable, Animal, Mineral (hair tonic)
- Vehicle Allocation Matrix
- Velocita Ascensionale Media (Italian: average climbing speed)
- Venice Arts Mecca (California)
- Ventilation Air Methane
- Verwertungsgesellschaft für Audiovisuelle Medien (Vienna, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natural reestablishment of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae following stripmine reclamation in Wyoming.
Brundrett MC, Piche Y, Peterson RL (1984) A new method for observing the morphology of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae.
Vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae as modifiers of soil fertility.
Vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae of Equisetum species in Norway and USA: occurrence and mycotrophy.
Kim KY, Jordan D, McDonald GA (1998) Effect of phosphate-solubilizing bacteria and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae on tomato growth and soil microbial activity.
Vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae of southern Ontario ferns and fern allies.
Vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizae of Equisetum species in Norway and USA.