A leading supplier and pioneer in developing high-performance SCSI and IDE adapters, Tekram was the first in the computer industry to deliver a caching disk controller for the VESA local bus -- and the first PCI EIDE (enhanced IDE) controller with built-in bus mastering.
What does VLBUS stand for?
VLBUS stands for Vesa Local Bus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Victory Life Bible Church (various locations)
- Variable Life Brokerage Distributors
- Very Long Baseline Interferometry
- Very Low Birthweight Infant
- Vacation Listings by Owner (website)
- Very Long Baseline Polarimetry (astronomy)
- very low birth-rate
- Very Low Bit Rate
- Virginia Law and Business Review
- Victory Life Bible Training Centre (Perth, Australia)
- Vereniging Leraren Beeldende Vakken (Dutch: Visual Arts Teachers Association; Netherlands)
- Very Low Bitrate Video
- Very Low Bit rate Video Telephony
- Very Low Birth Weight (less than 1500 grams)
- Very Low Birth Weight Infant
- Valencia, Spain - Valencia (Airport Code)
- Validation Life Cycle
- Valley Leisure Centre (UK)
- Valley Library Consortium (Saginaw, MI)
- Vancouver Language Centre (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Video performance is enhanced with 64-bit VESA local bus video with graphics accelerators.
The advanced, low-power Cirrus chip also sports a bitBLT engine and supports ISA, VESA Local Bus and PCI bus architecture.
Dell participated with other computer companies in a VESA committee which developed the design specifications for a computer bus design known as the VESA Local Bus or VL-Bus.
A 32-bit VESA Local Bus video controller with graphics accelerators speed up Windows and other graphics intensive applications.
High-End Multimedia Solution Video performance is enhanced with 32-bit VESA local bus video with graphics accelerators.
ETG's Trekker II Pentium Series Notebook is powered by an Intel processor with 60MHz with VESA local bus technology and expandable to 40Mb of RAM.
These enhancements include CHIPS' proprietary Windows Linear accelerator drivers and direct interfaces to the x86 VESA local bus.