He said interior minister A Rehman Malik was a hard working and very talented person and he was discharging his obligations at his life risk.
What does VTP stand for?
VTP stands for Very Talented Person
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VTP
We have 63 other meanings of VTP in our Acronym Attic
- Take-Off Safety Speed for Category A Rotorcraft (aviation)
- Vilniaus Tarptautinis Oro Uostas (Lithuanian: Vilnius International Airport)
- Volatile Total Organic Halogen
- Validation Test Plan (Sprint)
- Valve Test Point
- Vascular-Targeted Photodynamic (therapy)
- Verification Test Plan
- Verification Test Procedure
- Vermont Technology Partners, Inc. (Brattleboro, VT)
- Vertical Theme Park (proposed entertainment tower; UK)
- Veterinary Technician Program
- Viaje Todo Pagado (Mexico)
- Video Tape Player
- Virtual Terminal Protocol
- Virtual Training Program
- Virtual Transport Protocol (Sprint)
- Vista Transformation Pack (software)
- VLAN Trunk Protocol
- Vocational Training Program (various locations)
- Voluntary Transfer Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that doesn't detract from the fact that she's a very talented person," Politico quoted him, as saying.
She was held in very high regard by so many people as a very talented person who was always prepared to contribute to community life, being a person who loved being involved with people.