The Very Special Arts Festival was the first major event Boyett developed after Music Center President Dorothy Chandler called her to the higher position in 1979, and one of 20 ongoing programs the division offers.
What does VSAF stand for?
VSAF stands for Very Special Arts Festival (free annual festival; Music Center Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VSAF
We have 1 other meaning of VSAF in our Acronym Attic
- Volume-Sensitive Anion Channel
- Voluntary Sector Advisory Committee (Service Canada)
- Virginia School-Age Child Care Association
- Voluntary Sector Advisory Committee on Employment (Canada)
- Visual Screening Assessment Data
- Vereniging Studenten Actuariaat en Econometrie (Dutch: Econometrics Study Association, University of Amsterdam)
- Vermont Society of Association Executives
- Vietnam Society of Automotive Engineers (est. 1994; Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Virginia Society of Association Executives
- Västsvenska Airsoftföreningen
- Vietnamese Student Association in Finland
- Virtual Swiss Air Force (simulation)
- Volunteer Service to the Air Force
- Vulnerability and Survivability of the Armed Forces
- Very Special Arts Georgia (est. 1987)
- VHDL Standards Acceptance Group
- Victorian Sub-Aqua Group (Australia)
- Vucurevich Simons Advisory Group
- Veterinary Services and Animal Health (Israeli Ministry of Agriculture)
- Veterinary Small Animal Hospital (Texas A&M University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
conducts a centralized annual support effort called the Music Center Unified Fund and is also responsible for special events and community outreach, including an arts management internship program, The Blue Ribbon Children's Festival, the Very Special Arts Festival, the Music Center Spotlight Awards for students, the Bravo Award for teachers and schools, the Distinguished Artists Awards and the Dorothy Buffum Chandler Awards for artists.
He is a founding member of the Children's Action Network, an organization composed of entertainment industry leaders dedicated to raising the profile of children's issues through the media, has served as Honorary Chairman of United Friends of the Children, the volunteer support group for MacLaren Children's Center (a Los Angeles facility for abused and abandoned children), The National Committee Arts for the Handicapped, the Special Olympics and the Los Angeles Music Center's Very Special Arts Festival, to name but a few.