As a very rough indication of the kind of money you will need to build up in your pension `pot' to enjoy a comfortable retirement, remember that, at current rates, a lump sum of pounds 10,000 in a 65-year-old man's pension fund would generate a pension of around pounds 850 a year, while for women the figure would be just pounds 750.
What does VRI stand for?
VRI stands for Very Rough Indication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRI
We have 75 other meanings of VRI in our Acronym Attic
- Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
- Valley Regional High School (Deep River, CT)
- Valley River Humane Society (Murphy, NC)
- Vista Ridge High School (Cedar Park, Texas)
- Vacuum Residue Hydrotreating Unit (oil refinery)
- Vacation Register International
- Vail Resorts, Inc. (Broomfield, CO)
- Vehicle Research Institute (Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington)
- Vendor Relationship Interface
- Venture Research Institute (Lake Forest, California)
- Video Relay Interpreting
- Video Remote Interpreting (language services)
- Viewpoints Research Institute (est. 2001; Glendale, CA)
- Visual Reorientation Illusion
- Voter Registration Information (various locations)
- Vulcanised Rubber Insulated
- Vacation Rental Industry Association
- Verslaving Regulatie Index Amsterdam
- Vertical Rescue Instructor Assessor
- Virginia Racial Integrity Act of 1924