00 *** Sherry : Gonzalez Byass Apostoles Very Old Rare Sherry Palo Cortado NV, $44.
What does VORS stand for?
VORS stands for Very Old Rare Sherry (wine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VORS
- Village of River Grove (Illinois)
- Virtual Organization
- Volvo Ocean Race Game
- Viticultural and Oenological Research Institute (South Africa)
- Value Over Replacement Player (baseball statistic)
- Victim Offender Reconciliation Program
- Virginia Organization of Role - Players
- Vessel Operation Restriction Regulations (Canada, marine transport)
- Valley Off-Road Racing Association (Carson City, NV)
- Victorian Off Road Racing Association (Glen Iris, Victoria, Australia)
- Victim Offender Restitution Services (Centinela Youth Services, Inc.; Hawthorne, CA)
- Vinum Optimum Rare Signatum (Latin wine term)
- Virtual Organization Resource Selector (computer science)
- Very Ordinary Rendering Toolkit (images)
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex Test (kimmetrics)
- VHF Omnidirectional (Radio) Ranging Test
- Very High Frequency Omni-Directional Radio Range Tactical Air Navigation Aid
- VHF Omnidirectional Range/Tactical Aircraft Control
- Vertical Portal (a subject/industry-specific web portal site)
- Vocabularies, Ontologies and Rules for the Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
The store even carries a selection of the two official sherry age classifications that were added recently: Very Old Sherry (VOS), certified to be an average age of at least 20 years; and Very Old Rare Sherry (VORS), certified to be an average age of at least 30 years.
But it seems churlish to lob a mouthful of 50-year-old Very Old Rare Sherry (V.