Anthony Parinello is a sales trainer and the author of Selling to VITO, the Very Important Top Officer (Adams Media).
What does VITO stand for?
VITO stands for Very Important Top Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VITO
We have 1 other meaning of VITO in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans Initiative Task Force
- Verizon Information Technologies Inc.
- Vermont Information Technology Leaders
- Victorian Integrated Transport Model (Victoria, Australia)
- Virtual Information Technology Marketplace (US DoD)
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (Bangalore, India)
- Voltage Current Temperature Module
- Virtual ITM Observatory
- Vehicle Integration Test Office (US NASA)
- Vertically Integrated Tour Operators
- Vlaamse Instelling Voor Technologisch Onderzoek (Flemish Institute for Technological Research)
- Vancouver Island Technology Park (British Columbia, Canada)
- Vehicular Information Transfer Protocol
- Vermont Information Technology Partnership
- Victory in the Pacific (gaming)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune (Maharashtra, India)
- Visual Impairment Training Program (North Carolina; est. 1997)
- Visible and Thermal Infrared Radiometer
- Vitria Technologies (stock symbol)
- Vancouver Island Track Racing Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parinello went on to say, "Those who go out to acquire business must have the skills, tactics, methodologies and thought process needed to reach by phone the customer's Very Important Top Officer.
In their new book, Five Minutes with VITO: Making the most of your selling time with the Very Important Top Officer, David Mattson, CEO of Sandler Training([R]) and Anthony Parinello, founder of VITO(sm)Selling have these tips for making money before the year runs out.