It adds a whole new dynamic to understanding a very important group of animals.
What does VIG stand for?
VIG stands for Very Important Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIG
We have 37 other meanings of VIG in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health (Australia)
- Very Important Fun Person (Carnival Cruise Lines)
- Victorian Institute of Forensic Pathology (Australia)
- Vashon Island Fire and Rescue
- Virtual Insect Flight Simulator
- Virginia Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine
- Victoria Independent Film and Video Festival (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vancouver International Fashion Week (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vaccine Immune Globulin
- Vapor Intrusion Guidance (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- Video Interface Group (Navy)
- Vienna Insurance Group (Austria; formerly Wiener Staedtische Versicherung AG)
- Vision Interface Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Vlaams Innovatiecentrum voor Grafische Communicatie (Flemish Innovation Center for Graphic Communication; Turnhout, Belgium)
- VME (Versa Module Euro-Card) Interconnecting Group Controller
- Vocational Information and Guidance Centres (Slovenia)
- Vashon Island Golf and Country Club (Washington)
- Virgin Islands Game Fishing Club
- Vaccinia Immune Globulin Intravenous
- Voters Insisting Government Listen (political advocacy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new alumni center will provide a focus point for this very important group of people.
Our partnership with OOIDA removes all of these hurdles and now places a full service product with cost savings benefits into the hands of this very important group.
We are proud to establish a presence with this diverse and very important group of investors.