About VDSL5100 VDSL5100, is a flexible QAM-based VDSL solution for all Very High Bit Rate Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) applications, including Ethernet over VDSL and ATM over VDSL.
What does VHDSL stand for?
VHDSL stands for Very High bit rate Digital Subscriber Line (also seen as VDSL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of VHDSL in our Acronym Attic
- Very High Density Metric
- Van Hoa Doanh Nghiep (Vietnamese: Construction and Development of Cultural Enterprises)
- Virginia Hunting Dog Owners Association
- Vessel Hull Design Protection Act
- Very High Dose Ribavirin (medication)
- Very High Dynamic Range
- Viral Hemorrhagic Disease of Rabbits
- Visual Hierarchical Dimension Reduction
- Very High Density Solution (computing)
- Volume Holographic Data Storage
- Vertical Housing Development Zone (Oregon)
- Valve Hammer Editor (gaming)
- Very High Energy
- Very Highly Enriched
- Video Head-End
- Virtual Home Environment
- Virus de l'Hépatite E (French: Hepatitis E)
- Virus de la Hepatitis E (Spanish: Hepatitis E)
- Visit Heart of England (tourism; UK)
- Vortex Hydro Energy LLC (renewable energy provider; Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new VDSL5100 is a flexible QAM-based VDSL solution for all Very High Bit Rate Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) applications, including Ethernet over VDSL and ATM over VDSL, with a total aggregate data rate of greater than 100 Megabit per second (Mbps).
Martin Group performed the engineering and design for the completely digital headend, a Very High Bit Rate Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) network, a next-generation SONET transportation network, and outside plant fiber construction.