Despite the very high molecular weight (Mooney viscosity), NDR 47130 mixes considerably faster than the lower viscosity clear grades as shown by black incorporation times (BIT) (figure 5).
What does VHMW stand for?
VHMW stands for Very High Molecular Weight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Voluntary Home Mortgage Credit Program
- Ventura Harbor Marine Fuel, Inc. (California)
- Vermont Home Mortgage Group
- Van Halen Mailing List (online discussion group)
- Virtual Human Markup Language
- Vehicle Health Management System (NASA)
- Vehicle Health Monitoring System (Komatsu)
- Veterinary Hyperbaric Medicine Society (University of Tennessee)
- Virtual Host Management System
- Volcanic-Hosted Massive Sulfide
- Vereniging Huisartsenposten Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Practice Posts Association; general practice physicians; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Veteran Homebuyers Network (various locations)
- Vickers Hardness Number
- Village Health Nurse (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Virtual Health Network (UK)
- Virtual Home Network
- Volontaire de Haut Niveau (French: High Level Volunteer; military officer)
- Vinegar Hill Neighborhood Association (Springfield, IL)
- Van Halen News Desk
- Variant Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royalene 4591, a high performance EPDM sponge polymer, features very high molecular weight, ultra fast curing, improved abrasion resistance, high tensile strength and high tear resistance, high wrinkle resistance while maintaining soft compression deflection, excellent green strength for extruded profile shape stability, rapid internal mixing and excellent dispersion properties, and is extended with a light-colored paraffinic oil plasticizer, according to the company.
Keltan 7631A's very high molecular weight in combination with its 4.