Similar standards are required by the Los Angeles and Simi Valley when people build in so-called very high fire hazard severity zones as designated by state fire authorities.
What does VHFHSZ stand for?
VHFHSZ stands for Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Very High Frequency-Direction Finder
- Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Valley Hospital Fertility Center (Paramus, NJ)
- Village Harbor Fishing Club (Ship Bottom, NJ)
- Vietnam Helicopter Flight Crew Network
- Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Vadnais Heights Fire Department (Minnesota)
- Very High Frequency Direction Finder
- Virtual Hosting for Free Software (website)
- Very High Fire Hazard Severity
- Vibank Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Vopak Horizon Fujairah Limited (United Arab Emirates)
- Very High Frequency Oscillations
- Very High Frequency Omnirange
- Very High Frequency Sonography (ultrasound)
- Vint Hill Farms Station
- Very High-Frequency Ultrasound (sonic imaging)
- Van Hemert Groep (Dutch: Van Hemert Group; cycling team; Neatherlands)
- Vertical Hydraulic Gradient
- Village Health Guide (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Disclosure Law requires the reporting of statutory information from six different hazard zones: Special Flood Hazard Areas, Dam Inundation Zones, Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones, Wildland Fire Hazard Areas, Earthquake Fault Zones and Seismic Hazard Zones.
These include special flood hazard areas, flooding by dam failure, very high fire hazard severity zones, wild land fire areas, earthquake fault zones, and seismic hazard zones.