Microstructure and Fatigue Behaviour in the Very High Cycle Fatigue Regime (M.
What does VHCF stand for?
VHCF stands for Very High Cycle Fatigue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VHCF
We have 1 other meaning of VHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Valley Hill Country Club (est. 1972; Huntsville, AL)
- Ventura Harbor Comedy Club (California)
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Coalition (est. 1986)
- Vine Hill Community Clinic (Nashville, TN)
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Virtual Health Care Center (Georgia)
- Very High Cost Criminal Case (UK)
- Vertical and Horizontal Coordinates Data
- Virginia Housing and Community Development Corporation
- Virtual Heart of Central Europe
- Virginia Health Care Foundation
- Van Hirtum Consulting Group (Nashua, NH)
- Victorian High Country Huts Association (Australia)
- Virtual Host Controller Interface (driver)
- Virtualised Hosted Client Infrastructure (UK)
- Van Horn City-County Library (Van Horn, TX)
- Vietnam Helicopter Crew Members Association
- Valley Health Care Network (Harlingen, TX)
- Véhicules Historiques Club Oyonnaxien (French: Historical Vehicle Club Oyonnax; Oyonnax, France)
- Verbond van Handelaren in Chemische Produkten (Dutch: Confederation of Traders in Chemical Products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Very High Cycle Fatigue Property of Magnesium Alloy in Axial Loading and Rotating Bending (T.