The years 1995-1999 will be marked by consolidation and mergers between vertically integrated electric utilities.
What does VIEU stand for?
VIEU stands for Vertically Integrated Electric Utilities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIEU
We have 1 other meaning of VIEU in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Invasive Exotic Plant Committee
- Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
- Virtual Interactive Experience Reality Deck (active VR experience)
- Virgin Islands Environmental Resource Station (Lameshur Bay, St. John, United States Virgin Islands)
- VAT Information Exchange System (Europe)
- Vocational Interest, Experience and Skill Assessment
- Vena Iliaca External Thrombosis
- Visveswaraya Institute of Engineering Technology
- Vietnam Energy Portal (Vietnam)
- Victorian Independent Education Union (Victoria, Australia)
- Vancouver Institute for Evangelical Worldview
- Virginia Initiative for Employment not Welfare (program)
- Virtual Interactive Educational World (human resources)
- Virtual Interface Environment Workstation
- Visual Information Expert Workshop (conference)
- Visual Interactive Effective Worlds (research program; Lorentz Center; Netherlands)
- Vienna International Workshop on Distance Education and Training
- Vancouver Island Earth Works Society (Canada)
- Vendor Initiative for Enabling Web Services (consortium; library automation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through direct and indirect subsidiaries, PGN owns and operates two vertically integrated electric utilities, PEC and PEF as well as wholesale generation and fuel related businesses.
Electric operations consist of vertically integrated electric utilities serving 445,890 customers in CO, KN and MO.