Low-Jitter Sync Separator: The LMH1981 multi-format video synchronization separator offers the industry's best jitter performance, allowing designers to accurately and precisely extract horizontal and vertical sync signals without extra filtering and jitter-cleaning stages.
What does VSYNC stand for?
VSYNC stands for Vertical Sync
This definition appears very rarely
- Vertical Shaft Wind Turbine
- Vertical Sliding Watertight
- Visakha Steel Workers Union (India)
- Variable Star Index (online database and website)
- Verification Suite for X/Open
- Virtual Stock Exchange
- Virtual System Extension
- Virtualization Solutions Exchange (professional conference)
- Visual Studio Extensibility (Microsoft Corporation)
- Virginia Shuman Young (elementary school, Ft Lauderdale, Florida)
- Verband Schweizerische Ziegelindustrie (German: Swiss Brick Industry Association; Switzerland)
- Vertical Size
- Veslacki Savez Zagreba (Zagreb Rowing Federation)
- Voetbal School Zwolle (Dutch: Zwolle Soccer School; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Vom Sofa Zum Ironman (German: From Sofa to Ironman; book title)
- Air Tahiti (French Polynesia, IATA airline code)
- Maximum Airtow Speed (aviation)
- Navy & Marine Training Aircraft Squadron
- Navy Torpedo Squadron (US Navy; 1920s to 1950s)
- Thermal Voltage (transistors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Camera manufacturers have provided that reference by tying a camera's vertical sync reproduction rate to that of the incoming AC power.
The LMH1981 allows video designers to accurately and precisely extract horizontal and vertical sync signals without extra filtering and jitter-cleaning stages.
Simpler, smaller and more flexible designs are feasible vis-a vis the AD9883's programmable COAST control, horizontal and vertical sync outputs and 3-state CMOS outputs that operate from 2.
The ISL59885 provides composite sync, horizontal sync and vertical sync outputs.
The PLL's clock frequency and the frequencies of incoming horizontal and vertical sync signals can be monitored over the serial interface, relieving the system microcontroller from this task.
The latest addition to Intersil's new high-speed operational amplifier portfolio, the Elantec(R) EL4543 contains embedded logic which encodes standard video horizontal and vertical sync signals onto the common mode of the twisted pair(s), transmitting this additional information without the requirement for additional buffers or transmission lines.
StarShaker also includes horizontal and vertical sync overlays and video inversion for complete image concealment.