Tilted 27 degrees from Saturn's equatorial plane, the ring's vertical size equals 20 Saturn diameters -- a volume that would take one billion Earths to fill.
What does VSZ stand for?
VSZ stands for Vertical Size
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of VSZ
- Visakha Steel Workers Union (India)
- Variable Star Index (online database and website)
- Verification Suite for X/Open
- Virtual Stock Exchange
- Virtual System Extension
- Virtualization Solutions Exchange (professional conference)
- Visual Studio Extensibility (Microsoft Corporation)
- Virginia Shuman Young (elementary school, Ft Lauderdale, Florida)
- Vertical Sync
- Verband Schweizerische Ziegelindustrie (German: Swiss Brick Industry Association; Switzerland)
- Veslacki Savez Zagreba (Zagreb Rowing Federation)
- Voetbal School Zwolle (Dutch: Zwolle Soccer School; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Vom Sofa Zum Ironman (German: From Sofa to Ironman; book title)
- Air Tahiti (French Polynesia, IATA airline code)
- Maximum Airtow Speed (aviation)
- Navy & Marine Training Aircraft Squadron
- Navy Torpedo Squadron (US Navy; 1920s to 1950s)
- Thermal Voltage (transistors)
- Tidal Volume
- Torpedo and Bombing Plane Squadron (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It accounts for the finite vertical size and angular spread of the electron beam through a convolution procedure.
These include brightness, contrast and horizontal and vertical size.
These settings include brightness, contrast, color temperature, horizontal and vertical size and centering, and pincushion and geometric distortion correction.
Sony's display also features new, easy-to-use, digital on-screen controls including: brightness, contrast, color temperature, horizontal and vertical size and centering, and pincushion and geometric distortion correction.
The Multiscan sfII models offer new easy-to-use, intuitive digital on-screen controls (brightness, contrast, color temperature, horizontal and vertical size and centering, and pincushion distortion correction).
Controls include brightness, contrast, vertical size, vertical center, and horizontal phase.
Front panel on- screen controls include: contrast, brightness, horizontal and vertical size and positioning, pincushion, trapezoidal and parallelogram correction, degaussing and color selection.