A Shuttle Vertical Lift Module (VLM) will be on display with new QuickPick[R] Light Pointer technology and the new Logicontrol machine control.
What does VLM stand for?
VLM stands for Vertical Lift Module (storage system)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VLM
We have 60 other meanings of VLM in our Acronym Attic
- Valsalva leak point pressure
- Volunteer Leader and Land Stewardship (workshop)
- Van Leraren in Levende Talen (Dutch: Teachers of Modern Languages)
- Vereniging van Leraren in Levende Talen (Dutch)
- Vielleicht (German: maybe)
- Very Low Level Waste (radioactive waste)
- Very Long Leg Zig Zag
- Value Lifecycle Model (Value Chain Group)
- Vaporizing Liquid Micro-Thruster
- Variable-Length Message
- Very Large Memory
- Very Large Monitor
- Very Low Maintenance
- Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone (French commune)
- Villieu-Loyes-Mollon (French commune)
- Virgin London Marathon (UK; sponsored charity fundraising marathon)
- Virtual Loadable Module (Novell)
- Virtual Loup de Mer (online sailing simulation)
- Visceral Larva Migrans
- Vivid Light Magenta (printer ink color)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The focus of the company's activities is on vertical lift modules and vertical carousel storage systems, order picking software and Life Cycle services for the storage of small to large-sized articles.
The tax incentives are ideal for the integration of automated storage and retrieval systems, such as vertical and horizontal carousels and Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) for most facilities' storage and retrieval requirements.
It can manage manual and automated workzones, including shelving and rack, pick-to-light, carousels, and Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs).
The MegaLift 100 Vertical Lift Module (VLM) provides heavy duty, 2,200 lb.
Wynright designed the GTP system to integrate unit-load ASRS and ergo-assist cranes with a vertical lift module, improving operator ergonomics and isolating inventory in a secure environment.
For decades now other industries have been using automated storage and retrieval solutions such as horizontal and vertical carousels and vertical lift modules to improve productivity, save space and increase accuracy; leaning out wasted time and money in current processes.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Shuttle[R] Vertical Lift Module offers a controlled access feature to provide managers in food organizations additional control and accountability over stored items, while saving up to 85 percent of floor space.