Dynamic Knowledge Transfer's newly released DyKnow Version 3.
What does V3 stand for?
V3 stands for Version 3.0 (software; various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of V3
We have 1 other meaning of V3 in our Acronym Attic
- Voice to Text (telecommunications)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (communication)
- Vendor to Vendor
- Verilog to VHDL (VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuits) Hardware Description Language; command line tools)
- Vienna to Venice
- Virtual to Virtual (operating system migration)
- Steady initial climb speed with all engines operating (aviation)
- Third Variable Region
- Version 3 - Militarized
- Voodoo 3 Graphics Card
- Novell Netware Version 3.11
- Novell Netware Version 3.12
- V3 Loop-Binding Protein
- Vision 3 International Ltd. (Korea)
- Voice and Video Virtual Private Network (Cisco)
- V3 Pituitary Receptor
- ventral third ventricle
- Novell Netware Version 4
- Voice for Animals (Canadian animal rights organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EqualLogic(R), the leading provider of enterprise-class iSCSI storage area network (SAN) solutions, today announced Version 3.
OTCBB:CGSY), announced the general availability of Nexvu Analyzer version 3.
TEL AVIV, Israel -- Fifteen major customers have chosen to upgrade their systems to the newly released Version 3.
Wi-Fi administrators can use Sputnik Control Center Version 3.