com BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY 2 Kings 9:20 NRSV--Apparently Montreal isn't the only place with crazy drivers.
What does VOTD stand for?
VOTD stands for Verse of the Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VOTD
We have 2 other meanings of VOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Victim Of The Crime (clothing brand)
- Victims of the Cause (band)
- Vintage Original Trilogy Collection (action figures)
- Virus of the Cactus (band)
- Voice of the Children (Mountain View, CA)
- Voice of the Customer
- Valley of the Damned (music album)
- Valley of the Dead (NetHack game)
- Valley of the Dolls (fiction)
- Valley Of The Doughnuts (website)
- Video of the Day
- Village of the Damned (movie)
- Voyage of the Damned (Doctor Who serial)
- Voice Over Time Division Multiplexing
- Value of Transesophageal Echocardiography (cardiology study)
- Verifiable Open Technology Elections (voting; collaborative initiative)
- Voice of Teachers for Education (various locations)
- Voice of the Electorate (various locations)
- Voice of the Elite (Playstation)
- Conference on E-Voting and Identity
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is, it rises above so much of the journalistic and diary-like verse of the day to achieve a triumphant poetry 'soaked with the pressed essence / of what lived'.
Rodney Dangerfield BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY Isaiah 20:2-3--God has the prophet Isaiah walk around naked for three years.