The vehicle is based on the company's Lotus-derived architecture known as Versatile Vehicle Architecture.
What does VVA stand for?
VVA stands for Versatile Vehicle Architecture (Lotus engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VVA
We have 31 other meanings of VVA in our Acronym Attic
- Verification, Validation, and Authentication
- Verification, Validation and Accreditation/Certification
- Verification, Validation and Certification
- Vancouver, Victoria & Eastern Railway and Navigation Company
- Verification, Validation and Evaluation
- Vicia Villosa Adherent
- Venous Volume at 30 mmHg
- Variable Valve Actuation (automotive technology)
- Verbond der Vlaamse Academici (Dutch: Association of Flemish Academics; Belgium)
- Verification, Validation and Accreditation
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Virtual Vietnam Archive (Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- Voltage Variable Attenuator
- Verification Validation Accreditation and Certification
- Various Artists
- Vereniging Van Artsen Automobilisten (Netherlands)
- Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Vietnam Veterans of America (Silver Spring, MD)
- Virgin Valley Artists Association (Mesquite, NV)
- Visser van Aalderen Architecten (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee agreed that Lotus should be recognised for the company's development of its Versatile Vehicle Architecture chassis technology.
The new project, which uses Lotus' Versatile Vehicle Architecture (see AD & P February 2004, "Lotus' Versatile Venture" [http://www.