The development and use of the Verona Expectations for Care Scale (VECS) and the Verona Service Satisfaction Scale (VSSS) for measuring expectations and satisfaction with community-based psychiatric services in patients, relatives and professionals.
What does VECS stand for?
VECS stands for Verona Expectations for Care Scale
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VECS
We have 3 other meanings of VECS in our Acronym Attic
- Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems (International Workshop)
- Virginia Estuarine and Coastal Observing System (Virginia Institute of Marine Science)
- Value Engineering Change Proposal
- Vertical Eye Closure Penalty (Agilent)
- Vietnam Energy Conservation Program
- Villierstown Education & Culture Project (Ireland)
- Visually Evoked Cortical Potential
- Voice Evacuation Control Panel (circuitry)
- Vendor Engineering Change Request
- Virtual Electronic Cash Register (software)
- Veterans Employment Coordination Service (US Veterans Administration)
- Vertical External Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
- Volunteer Embassy/Consulate Tax Assistance
- Vectored Attack
- Vector Fitting (algorithm)
- Value-added Enterprise Communications Through Open-systems Resources (Sprint)
- Vectoring, Extremely Short Takeoff and Landing Control and Tail-Less Operation Research (X-31 research aircraft)
- Video Exploration of Careers, Transitions, Opportunities and Realities (Canadian Foundation for Economic Education)
- Visualisation of the Exposure of Cyclists to Traffic On Roads (Europe)
- Virtual Electronic Combat Training System (US DoD)