A rising tide' According to a 2007 report by the Vermont Tourism Data Center at the University of Vermont, an estimated 29 million Americans participated in canoeing and kayaking activities in 2001.
What does VTDC stand for?
VTDC stands for Vermont Tourism Data Center (est. 1992)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTDC
We have 1 other meaning of VTDC in our Acronym Attic
- Vision Testing Device
- Visitor Terminal Database
- Visual Target Detection
- Voter Tabulation District (aka Voting District)
- Vampire the Dark Ages (gaming)
- Velocity Tuned Dynamic Airbox (automotive intake system)
- Vermont Department of Agriculture
- Virtual Terrain Database
- Vermont Data Base Applications
- Vacuum Tube Development Committee (Joint Army-Navy)
- Virtualization Technology in Distributed Computing (International Workshop)
- Verfahren Technik Dienstleistung Entwicklung (German: Process Technology Development Services; Merseburg, Germany)
- Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
- Virtual Technologies Development Group
- Volleyball Tut Deutschland Gut (Germany)
- Vocational Training Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Vereniging Tegen De Kwakzalverij (The Netherlands)
- Vertical Thickness Dual Laterolog (oil industry)
- Volatility Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer (used to determine the fraction of volatile material in substances)
- Verifiable Time Difference Of Arrival
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 21, 2007 Lamoille Valley will receive the University's first-ever "Green Coach Certification," for the company's use of bio-diesel fuel and its purchase of carbon-offset credits, "making Lamoille Valley the first carbon-neutral motor coach charter company in the world," said Dave Kestenbaum, senior program manager for the University of Vermont Tourism Data Center.