7 for a chance to win Big Hunka Love Bears from Vermont Teddy Bear and JetBlue flights (a) -- NEW YORK, Feb.
What does VTB stand for?
VTB stands for Vermont Teddy Bear
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTB
We have 15 other meanings of VTB in our Acronym Attic
- Veterinary Technology Association of Thailand
- Visual Template Authoring Tool (software)
- Virginia Tech Autodesk User Group (Blacksburg, VA)
- Visual Thing A Week (Jonathan Coulton)
- Virginia Taxation Automation EXchange (accounting)
- Torpedo-Bombing Plane (US Navy)
- Vacuum Tower Bottom
- Valve Trombone (musical instrument)
- Vendor Take Back (real estate)
- Verification Test Bed (Sprint)
- Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Technology Brassboard
- Vestibular Test Battery
- Vic the Brick (sports radio personality)
- Virginia Tax Bulletin
- Virtual Tape Backup
- Virtual Test Bed (electrical power systems software; University of South Carolina)
- Visual Task Board (software)
- Vlaamse Toeristen Bond (Flemish Tourist Board)
- Vneshtorgbank (Russia foreign trade bank)
- Vocational Training Board ( various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is just what has happened to the Vermont Teddy Bear Company.
``I got donations from the Vermont Teddy Bears and I got gift certificates from Kay-Bee Toys.
That's because Golden Bear's 800 number is almost the same as that of the Vermont Teddy Bear Co.
Vermont Teddy Bear saw measurable improvement in its website performance after implementing the Internap Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution.
May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- In anticipation of the premiere of the new Star Trek movie on May 8th, The Vermont Teddy Bear Company is debuting the first-ever officially licensed Star Trek Vermont Teddy Bears, licensed from CBS Consumer Products.
a leading global provider of software solutions for the contact center and the enterprise, announced today that Vermont Teddy Bear Company, the leading manufacturer of handcrafted American-made teddy bears, has increased sales and significantly improved both agent performance and customer satisfaction since implementing Envision's Click2Coach([R])quality monitoring solution.
March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Vermont Teddy Bear Company, a leading provider of direct-to-consumer gifts, today announced that John Gilbert, 52, has been named president and chief executive officer.