The Vermont State School Nurses' Association provided testimony and a position statement in response to the legislation.
What does VSSNA stand for?
VSSNA stands for Vermont State School Nurses' Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- VSNL (Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.) Seamless Services Ltd. (telecommunications; India)
- Visiting Statesmen and Scholars Lectureship Program (University of Toronto)
- Valhalla Summer School of Music (Valhalla Summer School of Fine Arts Society; Silverton, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing (auto industry)
- Vereniging Studiegroep Sado Masochisme (Dutch: Association for the Study of Sado-Masochism; est. 1970; Netherlands)
- Veterinary Services Systems Management (US Army)
- Video Scanner Switch Matrix
- Victorian Secondary Student Network
- Virtual Sprint Service Node
- Voluntary Sector Studies Network (UK)
- Very Small Size Proteoliposome
- Visuo-Spatial Scratch Pad
- Voice Switch Signaling Point
- Vital Shot Squad (Online Gaming Clan)
- Vibration Space Shift Rate
- Violation of Specific Safety Requirements
- Vanatta, Sullan, Sandgrund, Sullan & Smith PC (now Sullan, Sandgrund, Smith & Perczak PC; Colorado)
- Verona Service Satisfaction Scale
- Versatile Seismic Sink Stand (Townshend Audio)
- Virginia Social Services System (Virginia Department of Social Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, * Vermont State School Nurses' Association, www.