Location: Enosburg Falls Member: Merchants Bank Sponsor: Vermont State Housing Authority Units: 30 rental Subsidy: $424,861 grant and subsidy, $425,000 advance River Bend Senior Housing.
What does VSHA stand for?
VSHA stands for Vermont State Housing Authority (est. 1968)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VSHA
We have 1 other meaning of VSHA in our Acronym Attic
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday (payroll; hours)
- Vegetarian Society of Houston (USA)
- Verband Schweizerischer Handelsschulen (German: Swiss Federation of Trade Schools)
- Vertical Split Head (railway defect)
- Very Sheltered Housing (UK)
- Veterinary Specialty Hospital (est. 1997; Cary and Raleigh, NC)
- Video Sensor Head
- Viteza de Sedimentare a Hematiilor (Romanian: Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate)
- Vermont Small Hydro Association (trade organization; Plainfield, VT)
- Vermont Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Victoria Secular Humanist Association (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Venture Strategies for Health and Development (Berkeley, California)
- Verein Schweizer Hanf-Freunde (German: Swiss Friends of Hemp)
- Vrouwen Schuwen Het Gevaar Niet (Dutch book)
- Visual Studio Help Integration (Safari Safari Bookshelf)
- Visual Studio .NET Help Integration Kit (copyright of Microsoft)
- Virginia Society for Human Life
- Volex Sedimentation with Hypotonic Lysis (radiology)
- Village Self Help Learning Initiative (Sri Lanka)
- Very Short Range Air Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Housing and Urban Development Public and Indian Housing FY 1999 Section 8 Programs Welfare to Work and Family Self-Sufficiency Programs -- Approved for Funding Applicant Name Funded Vouchers Vermont Family Self Sufficiency 1 Burlington, VT Housing Authority $35,025 2 Vermont State Housing Authority $42,769 STATE TOTAL $77,794 U.