Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, San Francisco -- Mission Economic Development Association, San Francisco -- El Pajaro Community Development Corporation, Watsonville -- Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment, Los Angeles -- Vermont Slauson Economic Development Corporation, Los Angeles -- Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Center, Los Angeles About Comerica Bank The overall Community Reinvestment Act performance of Comerica Bank, and its performance in California, in 2007 received an "Outstanding" rating by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
What does VSEDC stand for?
VSEDC stands for Vermont Slauson Economic Development Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vermont State Employees' Association (Montpelier, VT)
- Victoria Society for Educational Alternatives (Canada)
- Victorian Spatial Excellence Awards (Australia)
- Visual Studio Enterprise Architect (Microsoft)
- Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center (Overland Park, KS)
- Virtual Special Education Cooperative (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Visa Secure Electronic Commerce
- Valley State Employees' Credit Union (Michigan)
- Vermont State Employees Credit Union (Montpelier, VT)
- Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking
- Virtual Service Execution Environments
- Virtual Single Execution Environment
- Vision Suite Enterprise Edition (IBM)
- Visiting Scientists, Engineers and Educators (National Science Foundation Program)
- Visual Soil Examination and Evaluation
- Visual Studio Express Edition (Microsoft)
- Vocational Secondary Educational Establishment
- Vernon Smith Experimental Economics Laboratory (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana)
- Virtual Storage Extended/Enterprise Systems Architecture (usually seen as VSE/ESA)
- Vancomycin Sensitive E Faecium (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vermont Slauson Economic Development Corporation ($50,000).
The Vermont Slauson Economic Development Corporation of Los Angeles and KABC-TV are community partners with BP in this program.
The supermarket-anchored retail center, the only one in a three-mile radius, has been so successful that its nonprofit sponsor, Vermont Slauson Economic Development Corporation (Vermont Slauson EDC), will soon build a 63,000 square foot expansion on land acquired with Fuji Bank funds channeled through LISC.