Parker Riehle, the executive director of the Vermont Ski Areas Association, said "We definitely have a lot of construction projects in the pipeline.
What does VSAA stand for?
VSAA stands for Vermont Ski Areas Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSAA
- Voltage Sag Aggressiveness
- Volume Stratification Analysis
- Volumetric Subtraction Angiography
- Voluntary Sector Assembly (UK)
- Voluntary Service Aberdeen (UK)
- Voluntary System of Accountability (est. 2007; various schools)
- Volunteer Services Agency
- Von Schweikert Audio (Riverside, CA)
- Vorschaltarmatur (German: connecting armature)
- Vancouver School of Arts and Academics (Washington)
- Very Severe Aplastic Anemia
- Vietnam Studies Association of Australia (Downer, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Valley Substance Abuse Action Council (Ansonia, CT)
- Video Surveillance as a Service
- Vehicle Storage Administration Building (US FEMA)
- Vacuum State of the Art Conference (audio equipment trade show)
- Variable Speed Air-Conditioners
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation
- Virtual Self-Access Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Volume-Sensitive Anion Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
For additional information about skiing in Vermont including current conditions, you can log on to the Vermont Ski Areas Association website at http://www.
com for the Vermont Ski Areas Association, and provides travel-planning enhancements for numerous other websites.
Agricultural and Food Export Council, the Vermont Ski Areas Association, and several Vermont resorts and country inns.
According to Julie Howell, director of marketing for the Vermont Ski Areas Association, everyone who planned to come up for the holidays kept their plans, although the snowfall wasn't as strong as it's been in previous years.
He is a past chairman of the National Ski Areas Association, and past board member of the Vermont Ski Areas Association.
SOURCE Vermont Ski Areas Association -0- 12/30/96 /CONTACT: Molly Mahar Kerr of Vermont Ski Areas Association, 802-223-2439/ CO: Vermont Ski Areas Association ST: Vermont IN: LEI SU: LZ-DP -- NEM009 -- 7671 12/30/96 15:02 EST http://www.