In addition, Comcast offers programming of special interest to Vermonters, like Vermont Public Television programming and University of Vermont hockey and basketball games.
What does VPTV stand for?
VPTV stands for Vermont Public Television
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPTV
- Virtual Pool: Tournament Edition (video game)
- Vice President for Technology and Economic Development (University of Illinois)
- Violence Prevention Task Force (Partners for a Healthier Community; Fall River, MA)
- Voice Powered Technology International, Inc. (now World Waste Technologies, Inc.)
- Virtual Private Treatment Network
- Viennese Psychophysiological Test System
- Virtupets (Neopets stock ticker)
- Visual Photo Time Stamp (software)
- Voice Processing Training System
- Volume Phase Transition Temperature
- Viewer Participation TeleVision
- Vrijwilligers Palliatieve Terminale Zorg (Dutch: Volunteers Pallative Terminal Care)
- Patrol Squadron Special Unit (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1982 to present)
- Vector Processing Unit (signal processing)
- Ven Power Unit
- Vicaría Pastoral Universitaria (Santiago, Chile)
- Vice Presidential Unit (World Bank)
- Video Processing Unit
- Violence Prevention Unit (various locations)
- Voice Processing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
I had a good relation with Vermont Public Television, because they had taped 'Judevine' seven years earlier.
Through presenting station Vermont Public Television and sponsor Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream, it is being distributed nationally by PBS beginning in October 1998.