COPA Integration in a Statewide Nurse Internship Program One applied study conducted in the practice arena is the Vermont Nurse Internship Project (VNIP), an initiative firmly based on the COPA model as a competence development and assessment framework for new graduates and new-to-specialty nurses (Boyer, 2002, 2011).
What does VNIP stand for?
VNIP stands for Vermont Nurse Internship Project (Windsor, VT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VNIP
We have 2 other meanings of VNIP in our Acronym Attic
- Village Networks Inc.
- Virtual Network Interface
- Visual Networking Index (telecommunications)
- Visual Numerics Inc
- Virtual Network Interface Card
- Vietnam Netherlands Integrated Coastal Zone Management (coastal land development; Vietnam)
- All Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics (Russian)
- All-Russian Research Institute for Potato Growing (Russian acronym)
- Vostok Nafta Investment Ltd.
- Vietnam National Institute of Ophthalmology (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Virtual Network Interactive Protocol
- Visible and Near Infra-Red
- All-Russia Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography
- Vanderbilt Negative Indicators Scale
- Vehicle Navigation and Information System
- Veterans News and Information Service (military resource)
- Visible and Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Vitamin Nutrition Information Service (est. 1979)
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (Nagpur, India)
- Video Network Interface Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Appointees include four Board members, as well as representatives from nursing and nursing assistant education programs and Vermont Nurse Internship Project.
BY PROVIDING NOVICE NURSES WITH THE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO PRACTICE IN ORGANIZED HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS, THE VERMONT NURSE INTERNSHIP PROJECT STRENGTHENS THE NURSING WORKFORCE.